Sojourner Mediation & Consulting Services (SMCS) offers knowledge sharing sessions, seminars, and training.
- Preventing Consumer Racial Profiling for Businesses
- Loss Prevention & Identifying Legal Liabilities
- Training on Consumer Racial Profiling for Security Guards
- Moving Through Conflict
- Cultural Shifts: Practical Tips for Businesses with Diverse Cliental
- Entrepreneurs Guide to Effectively Implement Anti-discrimination Laws in Your Workplace
- Dealing with Tensions and Conflict in Our Professional Lives
- Group Conflict Awareness & Strategy Development
These sessions are customized based on client needs and financial resources. Currently these sessions are available in 90 minute, 2 hour, half day and full day sessions.
Intended audience retail businesses, human resource and training managers, frontline employees, and security personnel.
There are general information sessions available for interested individuals and community groups.
Our rates are based on an hourly and daily fee structure for clients.